Earlier this month the last remaining group of CBC employees – the French Network Short Term Contract employees – were successfully migrated into VIP. That makes it 100% of all CBC employees now being paid by V.I.P.!
Delivered on time and at 35% below budget, the project was a great success!
Some V.I.P. figures at CBC:
- 9,500 current pensioners from a database of over 18,000
- 11,300 current employees from a database of over 40,000
- 1,500 performers from a database of over 90,000
- Over 175 million detailed daily earnings transactions
- Over 110 million detailed daily attendance/absenteeism records
- Over 450,000 records tracking employee salary history
- Over 200,000 records tracking employee position history
- Over 160,000 records tracking employment status history
- All kept online, accessible always, used continuously
Since first going live with VIP 20 years ago, some approximate stats:
- Over 5.7 million individual employee payrolls have been run
- Over 1.8 million individual pensioner payrolls have been run
- Over 675,000 year-end slips have been produced
- No payroll has ever been missed!
- No year-end has ever been late!
A 20 year partnership that continues to grow with many more opportunities awaiting!
This post is also available in: French