Posted on October 3, 2017 on the CRHA Ordre des conseillers en ressources humaines agréés website.
The Fondation de l’Ordre des conseillers en ressources humaines agréés (CRHA) is pleased to announce the members of the first cohort Jeunes professionnels VIP-DLGL (Young Professionals VIP-DLGL) in partnership with DLGL Technologies.
The cohort members are :
- Mélissa Bard-Cantin, CRHA, Talent Acquisition Consultant at Groupe Perspective
- Laurence Belisle, CRHA, Human Resources Business Partner at Groupe Ameublement Focus
- Francis Champagne, CRHA, Human Resources Coordinator at the Ville de Montréal
- Fréderic Charlebois, CRHA, IT Recruitment Consultant at R3D Numérique
- Estelle Issa, CRIA, HR Representative at the Research Institute of the McGill University Health Centre
- Marijane Moreau-Peterson, CRHA, Human Resources Coordinator at Soluteo
- Faye Teasdale, CRIA, Vice-President Organizational Development and Human Resources at K7E Consulting
- Christiane Verhaegen, CRHA, Human Resources Coordinator at Delta Hotels and Resorts
These eight promising young professionals had the opportunity to take part for free in the Congrès RH 2017, held at the Palais des congrès de Montréal on September 26-27. In addition to attending various conferences and workshops held during the event, they also had breakfast with Manon St-Pierre, CRHA, President of the Fondation CRHA, and Manon Poirier, CRHA, Executive Director of the Ordre des conseillers en ressources humaines agréés.
The Fondation CRHA is proud to support a dynamic future work force and would like to thank DLGL Technologies for making this exceptional experience possible.
About the Fondation CRHA
The mission of the Fondation CRHA is the advancement of education and research in human resources management and industrial relations. As such, the Fondation grants scholarships to encourage a deserving and committed future generation of CRHA and CRIA professionals, and provides financial support to research projects aiming to reinforce the strategic aspect of the profession.
This post is also available in: French