From the project leader at Via Rail Canada on the recently completed implementation of VIP Timesheet and Leave Monitor functionality:.
“Again I must congratulate DLGL on your great performance in making the VIP 8-G Timesheet and Leave Monitor a reality insuch a short timeframe. We are presently live as the implementation just finished without any problems whatsoever!”
“All this in just 7 weeks and on budget”
- October 22nd 2014 – first analysis meeting held
- One week later, all work orders for specific adjustments written and ready to be executed
- Mid November, Via team on-site at DLGL for testing
- One week later, software installed in client test environment.
- Three weeks later, software live in production.
This latest project tops off more than 15 years of successful collaboration between Via Rail and D.L.G.L.
One last comment from the project leader:
“It is such a pleasure working with the folks at DLGL !”
And the feeling is mutual. We are looking forward to the next 15 years of working together with our Via Rail colleagues!
This post is also available in: French