Manage your Health & Safety and Wellness in VIP
DLGL innovates and integrates leading edge Occupational Health and Safety Management and Wellness Management modules within VIP. Coupled with the new Covid-20 Trace role, VIP becomes a powerful Incident and Crisis Management Solution as well as a fully integrated HCM system!
DLGL is continually adding new features and functions to VIP to meet the growing needs of its clients. As evidenced by the widespread usage by clients of our comprehensive e-Recruitment module, the Occupational Health and Safety Management and Wellness Management modules can compete with any specialized stand-alone solution with the added advantage of being able to leverage the years of employee data contained in VIP without any data entry redundancy.
- Risk assessment
- Industrial hygiene
- Inspection scheduling
- Work area tracking
- Incident and accident monitoring
- Ongoing investigation monitoring
- Corrective measures monitoring
- Hazardous materials monitoring
- Medical restriction monitoring
- Short-term disability follow-up (STD)
- First aid training intervention and training gaps
- Time to action monitoring
- Inspection delays carried out internally or by a third party monitoring
- Investigation results
- Workers’ compensation rate
- Accident-related expenses
- Overtime Cost due to absenteeism
- Cost of Long-Term Disability Insurance (LTD)
- Cost of administering and managing Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) claims and LTD leaves whether done internally, by a third party, or by an insurance company.
- Workplace accommodation requests
- Life events
- Progressive return to work
- Compulsory medical tests and employee medical records monitoring
- Employee engagement climate towards your OSH prevention program and your Wellness Management
- Employee surveys
The integration of VIP, as well as the powerful business intelligence tool My BI Portal, enable you to monitor your main OHS and wellness indicators in real time.
VIP helps your business focus on your people since the system supports the processes.
Please contact your Client-Executive for further information.